- Kevin Olson
We just rolled out some new features (mostly) in relation to the new container support.
- Logs are pulled in real-time
- Supported by SSR structures only
- Images are sorted by the latest created
- Estimated storage cost does not account for free-tiers
- Related deployments are shown - some might share the same image if no code has changed
- Fume will retain a configurable amount of images defaulting to 10 images
- Head over to your Project Settings page to customize this
Now on the deployment details page (if eligible) you can rollback to a specific deployment.
- Deployment must be successful
- Deployment image must be within the list of images retained